31 March 2009

The end of early intervention

In case you haven't heard...Van had a HUGE crush on his speech therapist and last week he had his final session with her since he's aged out of the early intervention program. Before we post his birthday bash, I wanted to share his first crush. Can't wait to show these to him when he's a teen!


Yes we had a pre-birthday chocolate cupcake celebration!

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Omigosh, you can feel the love! (Why do I feel like weeping looking at these?) What clear mutual affection they have for each other...too cute!

(Can hardly wait for the birthday pictures, but you are right to feature these first...relationships like these must be remembered. :) )

Donna said...

Okay - now that's just precious!!! I don't see that relationship "ending" completely though - they'll be visitation, right!? Hope yesterday went well with the new teacher.

And thinking of Mom and Sis as they had to leave. ;-(

We had a blast on Sunday!! A blast!! Van needs to have another birthday soon! haha