02 December 2010

Silly Stuff

Brotherly love and fashion sense...these two got 'em both!




4 comments:

Christy and Kevin said...

They are so cute and have bonded as brothers so well! My son Keaton loves to see their pictures and though I though we would request a little girl for our second child we have chosen to try for a boy just because the pictures of your boys makes Keaton so happy! We will see what God has in store for adding to our family! Love seeing the happiness in your family with the boys!

Serving the King said...

HYSTERICAL!!! Gracious, it's like he's been running around your house his whole life! So sweet!

Christina said...

OMG! I miss seeing their faces everyday so much! They both have mommy shirts now. LOL! These pics totally say it all. I love my awesome nephews!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures and they speak volumes about love and bonding. What a blessed and happy Christmas you will have this year with those two.