Tracey and Scott...best wishes for happy parenthood and a safe journey for you all. My oldest daughter was born May 10th so that has always made Mother's Day a very special event. Van will bring truckloads of happiness to you both!
I am SO impressed by your packing skills - bravo! We will be praying for a safe, successful, unstressful trip. You are about to embark on a grand adventure - one which will give you many years of joy.
Awesome, guys, just awesome! Scott, we have not met, but I think the world of Tracey and all her former colleagues from long ago at VCU are thrilled for you both! What an ordeal! What an adventure! What an incredible story of fortitude, commitment and desire to bring such a beautiful child into your life and home and commit to nurturing and protecting him! I am so impressed, and my prayers will be with you all every single day! Two of our closest friends adopted a beautiful little girl from Guatemala almost 2 years ago and I have witnessed up close the joy ripple out from that blessing in myriad ways. You will also.
Welcome to our family blog. We were so happy to create this blog for our journey to bring Van home. Now we are thrilled to be adding Zak to our family and sharing our growing family adventures with all of you.
5 comments:
Tracey and Scott...best wishes for happy parenthood and a safe journey for you all. My oldest daughter was born May 10th so that has always made Mother's Day a very special event. Van will bring truckloads of happiness to you both!
I am SO impressed by your packing skills - bravo!
We will be praying for a safe, successful, unstressful trip. You are about to embark on a grand adventure - one which will give you many years of joy.
Tell me those bags have wheels! ;)
Counting the days right along with you. Can hardly wait to meet Van!
Awesome, guys, just awesome! Scott, we have not met, but I think the world of Tracey and all her former colleagues from long ago at VCU are thrilled for you both! What an ordeal! What an adventure! What an incredible story of fortitude, commitment and desire to bring such a beautiful child into your life and home and commit to nurturing and protecting him! I am so impressed, and my prayers will be with you all every single day! Two of our closest friends adopted a beautiful little girl from Guatemala almost 2 years ago and I have witnessed up close the joy ripple out from that blessing in myriad ways. You will also.
John B.
Nice packing job guys!!
We'll be thinking of you and following all the news from the east eagerly. Can't wait to meet Van himself soon!
Woody & Deborah
Post a Comment